Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jo Collins

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Jo Collins

Happiness is Just a Thing Called Jo

our gifted december playmate is a hearth-warming bundle of beauty and talent

It would be easy to mistake December Playmate Jo Collins for an aspiring film starlet since she has all the attributes needed to play the role: classic features, a disarming smile, talent, ambition, and a recently acquired Hollywood address less than a block from one of the major studios. But there the similarity ends, for our 19-year-old Miss December refuses to be typecast as just another Hollywood hopeful. Instead, she's determined to earn credits on the legitimate stage, and hopes to be Broadway bound before long. "Hollywood is just the first step -- a sort of temporary stopover -- in a long-range career plan of mine," raven-haired Jo reports. "Since I graduated from high school in Seattle last year, things have been progressing much more smoothly than I had anticipated. I managed to get in a full season of summer stock up North, including two leading roles at Portland's Civic Theatre; then worked my way through modeling school in Los Angeles as a part-time secretary, and landed a terrific TV contract for a series of new car commercials -- which I nearly lost when I let it slip that I used to be a drag racer." With a few more video spots, Jo figures she'll have enough in residuals to finance a trip East, with a little left over for drama lessons. As she told us: "I belong to a small acting group here in Hollywood, and we try to get together at least three times a week -- but I've really got my heart set on studying with a more professional unit, such as Lee Strasberg's Actors Studio in New York." In her off-hours, when she's not decorating her new studio apartment or spinning her stockpile of Dinah Washington records, she prefers an aquatic setting. "Sailboats -- and the fellows who own them -- are my weakness," Jo confesses. "But I'll settle for something less fancy, like surfing at Malibu; just as long as I'm near the water." For a more revealing study of Jo's aquabatic accomplishments, this month's centerfold take you poolside.
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Wow! Collins is a perfect example of that pure but cute college coed that the 60s and 70s interpreted so well! I love the prominence of tan lines in the day, where swimsuits were a bit less revealing. This combined with her innocence produces a girl much more tangible, a girl that could have lived on your block, in the neighborhood, in the same apartment building, etc. Even the decor is less that late 50s retro plastic mod, more subtle, more true hip 60s. It's as if this girl could be relevant to the present, photographed in a purposeful but true 'rat pack' surrounding. That's even 2010 hip, fellas!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,112 Posts

Jo Collins

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in